Tuesday, January 04, 2011

New Year. Clean Floor.

I have never been one for New Years Resolutions.
I have goals, sure, but I work on them all the time.
Christmas stuff got taken down this last weekend.
Floors got moped on Monday.
Penny just watched.

I guess I should be thankful that Laney and Canon wanted to help.
I should be thankful that they want to clean.
Even if that means they take a wet rag to my very large windows making me have to clean that too, even though I didn't intend to.
I should be thankful.
I think I am gonna have to make that a goal.
A work in progress if you will.
Penny's goal is to remain upright in the Bumbo.
Also a work in progress.

5 What do you think?:

Lara said...

I LOVE your floors. They are beautiful!

{natalie} said...

Your floors are beautiful! Penny is darling. I wanted a maid for Christmas, it didn't happen.

Jaymerz said...

I want those floors in my rental!!!

Mama Thompson said...

I love your floors too...I also love cute Penny.

And by the way...your necklace is laying out ready to be fixed...I just haven't figured the best way to try it this time....:) It's like a challenge!

Katie Snedeger said...

Can you come to my house and make my tile sparkle like that???