Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Did I Mention?

Sometimes life is well...life.
There are things to be done but there is no will to do them.
My Dad pointed out yesterday that I have been a slacker at blogging.
(Thanks Dad.)
I told him I have been sick, and we went to Vegas...
He told me that was a week ago.
Ooops.
If "if's" and "but's" were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas.
But....I have been sick.
No lie. Right before we went to Vegas I went to the doctor and they told me I had two ear infections and a sinus infection.
In other words, If snot was money...I would be rolling in it.
That actually is a really gross analogy.

Moving on.
This little boy of ours is a menace.
Seriously check out his devious grin.
At Grandma Dana's house she has a gate in her front yard.
It keeps the good things in and the bad things out.
However, Canon found himself on the wrong side of the fence more than once.
He couldn't figure out how to make the handle work.
So "How?" do you ask did he get to the other side of the fence?
Where there is a will there is a way.
The reason that we went to Vegas was to see Blake's sister be sealed to her husband.
(Awesome, by the way.)
Taking pictures at the Temple is customary but, when you ask me to take a picture you may end up with one that looks like this.
That is how we roll.
Top model potential, no?
Alright, alright.

There are other things to do on the Temple grounds too.
Like chuck kids into the air for others amusement.
A lot of playing went on in Vegas.
Some of it was more fun than others.
A doll house that normally would not be any fun for both of these boyish boys somehow turned into the coveted toy.
Rolls and an I-touch go hand in hand,
and lots of kisses and hugs from Grandma.
On the day that we left I finally felt more like myself.
Too little too late?
Perhaps.
But it was great to go, even if I did feel like poo for 3/4 of the trip.

1 What do you think?:

Lindsey said...

I was beginning to wonder what was going on with you- you are usually pretty good to keep up the blog. I am glad you had a good trip. I wish we could meet up, but I know how those trips are and there is just not enough time for everything. I really hope you guys get all the sickness kicked out of your house soon.