This was our 9th year throwing our Easter party.
I think we have it down to an art.
The eggs were colored and numbered.

The centerpieces involving Cadbury Eggs were made.
(you can see other years
here and
here.)


Games were out.

There was plenty to eat.



The little details were taken care of.


People arrived with their baskets to trade...


and the hunt was on!

It was a full fledged free for all.

There was genuine excitement in the air.

People talked about their baskets and what they got.

They talked about their strategy and if it was a good approach.
(Notice the extra bags for picking up eggs? Brilliant!)

They maintained a tight grip on their haul.

Eggs were thrown. Games were played.
Food was eaten. There was a lot of laughter and some good friendly competition.
At the end of the day...
It was a lot of fun.
Spending time with family and friends

and making some new friends too.
7 What do you think?:
You always amaze me with all your creations. Looks like it was fun as always. The weather even cooperated too.
Looks like a fabulous time! I love all your food ideas and decorations! You sure know how to party!
So, so awesome. Looks like an amazing time. You go all out.
Everything looks so awesome, as usual. What a fun thing to do every year.
Awesome. Seriously, the food look awesome!
Everything looks amazing! I seriously wish we had been there. Maybe next year!
You guys DO NOT mess around when you party ... holy smokes! Know that if I lived in Utah ... i would have tried like crazy to finagle my way onto the invite list ... and if it didn't work ... I would dress myself head to toe in pastels and then pitch my lawn chair on your doorstep HOPING that someone would accidentally let me in ... because that happens sometimes.
Post a Comment