Thursday, July 21, 2011

Eating


Made this for a get together with friends and it was a big hit. It tastes more like brownies and less like cake though.



Delicious, and makes your house smell really good while cooking it.



We got 3 butternut squash in our Bountiful basket one week and figured that this would be a good way to use one of them. It was a big hit. Gavin said it was the best ever. I am making it again this week. Lucky Gavin.



Tastes like banana bread until you put the frosting on and then it tastes like banana flavored carrot cake. (Cuz that makes a ton of sense.)

3 What do you think?:

Jenny said...

I am growing butternut squash in my garden this year. I am totally going to try that mac & cheese out and see if my Gavin will love it. He is horrible about eating veggies.

Chelsey said...

You must hae some sort of sixth sense. I've been looking for new recipes to try.

Miranda said...

I just made the milky way cake too. It was good but very, very dense like a brownie.