I just went to the doctor today and was told I have an ear infection. I think there is something to be said about feeling justified in complaining. My ear hurts, but I am on antibiotics now so I am hopeful I will feel better real soon.
Penny has been fairly mischievous lately. She has got a lot of personality and spunk in such a tiny little body. Yesterday she dug in my plants.
Not to be confused with the plant that she uprooted on Saturday and then proceeded to throw the pot down the stairs. A different plant. Another casualty.
Sure...she was upset.
Sorrowful for what she had done. Wondering not only why the dirt was stinging her eyes but also how she was foolish enough to get caught?
She said her "I'm sorry." Then proceeded to rub bag balm into her hair and onto her arms. Nothing says remorse like bag balm.
Being that she is an independent woman nothing goes along with that better than standing on your own chair to eat.
Highchairs are for sissies.
She is super smug about all her new found freedom.
And just to show us that she is a non-conformist she sticks stickers to her head.
Don't even get me started on her love of soda cans and Diet Dr. Pepper.
If you so much as even try to take one from her, she will take you down.
She *may have also passed out the other day while throwing a tantrum.
She is feisty and spunky and she is mine all mine.
* and by "may have" I mean that she totally did. Blake was holding her, she held her breath, turned blue and then passed out. Not awesome.
She is feisty and spunky and she is mine all mine.
* and by "may have" I mean that she totally did. Blake was holding her, she held her breath, turned blue and then passed out. Not awesome.
6 What do you think?:
Oh, lovely. I'll send happy thoughts your way when she is 3. My Emily also did the tantrum - passout activity. I went to pick her up from childcare at the gym and she cried so hard, she went limp in my arms. I had them call an ambulance because that had never happened before. Was very scary and thankfully hasn't happened since! And those darn paramedics took way too long to get there!!!
What is it about those last little ones? I swear Emery is way more spunky, independent that my others were, but I will admit she is the most entertaining too. What do you do?!
I used to do that when I was little and angry. My dad still talks about how much it scared him.
haha, she is a cute one though. Sorry about the ear, those are no fun at all!!
Sounds like my child! Walks around proudly announcing "I'm naughty" loves to draw all over her body, and throws tp wads (wet that is) at her older sister.....oh boy!!!
The passing out thing is so scary! Ashy used to do that when she was that age ... she'd be crying and throwing a tantrum and then she'd suddenly go limp and then her eyes would roll back into her head and then I would start freaking out and crying and feel like I was going to throw up and Jared would yell at me for being so hysterical and adding to an already bad situation ... and then Ashy would come back to life and we'd just pretend like it never happened. Yeah, that's all I have to say about that. :)
No, we didn't come up to SLC over Veterans Day weekend afterall. We chickened out. Rumor has it, it's stinkin' cold up there! Yes, you would have known if we were in town ... your cell phone would have let you know, as I mentioned, on the hour, every hour ... ;)
Happy Thanksgiving to the Unguren Family!!!
Post a Comment