The day started out just like any other, really. I got up, got dressed, and then promptly went back down stairs to change out of my dark jeans and gray shirt for green jeans and a green shirt. Some days are colorful days and yesterday I needed some color.
I got myself a 44 oz Diet Dr Pepper. Because, lets be honest, it is the nectar of the gods.
Then I proceeded to spend all day working on a little something for Christmas.
The kids stayed generally busy with things. Penny took two naps. Which is unheard of at our house. Both naps were 2.5 hours long. Also unheard of.
Penny also tried to get in on a little crafting. Until I told her to give me the scissors, then she was off running. With scissors in hand. Only to be caught and then have said scissors taken away. She was Not happy about that.
All in all the day was productive. What I thought was gonna be a hard day ended just being normal...with color.
Thursday, December 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 What do you think?:
I have wanted a pair of color jeans for a while now but I am not brave enough, I do love your green ones!!
LOVED this post!
The color is totally you- I would have to agree that a good drink makes the day totally better, but diet coke not dr. pepper.
Thanks for the toothpaste tip- with Emery I am sure it won't be the last time she colors herself.
Hannah, you can pull off any color and any post. I agree, of all the sodas out there Diet Dr. Pepper is the best. I want to know what you crafted.
i love the pants and you know i love the shoes. my treat is diet cherry coke. yumm. or iced chai latte.
and i really love days like the one you just described.
I loved this post! Totally hear you on how some days, you just need some color ... great color too! Diet A & W is my guilty pleasure, but Diet Dr. Pepper would be my back up ... no question. Just so you know, that pic of Penny with the scissors makes me extremely uncomfortable. It's like something out of a horror flick ... i think because her back is turned, and i can't see that adorable little face of hers. So listen, next time you photograph her with scissors, make sure she's facing you ... is that cool? Awesome. ;)
Post a Comment