Christmas is coming with a vengeance.
I feel like we are on top of our game.
Then it occurred to me the other day that I am, for the most part, really good at accomplishing half of a project and then moving on to a new project that sounds more fun.
I am a fair weather completer.
For instance:
Half of the treats to give to people are made.
Half of an advent calender is made.
3/4 of a stocking for Penny and 1/5 of a stocking for Canon are done.
I could go on...but now it is just getting embarrassing.
So I decided instead of starting a new project (that was going to be totally awesome...) I would finish some of the things I had started.
Remember that I had bought some material (gasp. I just noticed that post was from June. I think I am worse then I originally thought I was.) to make a new dress?
Finished.
My mom said adding a ribbon to the slip was silly because no one would see it. I disagree. I kind of love the little things. Even if no one sees it.
Some other outfits I wore while accomplishing things:
I wore this to watch Laney's Ballet class.
This was my outfit for going to Blake's work Christmas party.
This is what I wore today. While I typed out this blog post and while I finished the candy and sugar scrubs we are giving away as gifts.
Laney asked this morning if I had toilet paper on my shirt.
No. It is material.
Are those jewels on your shirt?
Yep.
OK. I like that shirt.
But the most effective outfit of the week goes to Penny.
Effective at:
I feel like we are on top of our game.
Then it occurred to me the other day that I am, for the most part, really good at accomplishing half of a project and then moving on to a new project that sounds more fun.
I am a fair weather completer.
For instance:
Half of the treats to give to people are made.
Half of an advent calender is made.
3/4 of a stocking for Penny and 1/5 of a stocking for Canon are done.
I could go on...but now it is just getting embarrassing.
So I decided instead of starting a new project (that was going to be totally awesome...) I would finish some of the things I had started.
Remember that I had bought some material (gasp. I just noticed that post was from June. I think I am worse then I originally thought I was.) to make a new dress?
Finished.
I wore this to watch Laney's Ballet class.
No. It is material.
Are those jewels on your shirt?
Yep.
OK. I like that shirt.
Effective at:
6 What do you think?:
It is so cute and I do love the ribbon on the slip!! Also I think I should hire you to be my personal shopper.
I love all your outfits. What kind of jeans do you wear? I want all of your clothes, will you come dress me? Ps that is the teeniest little cast!
Very cute first dress!!
Wicked style. I've always thought this. Ever since I "haven't" known you. ;)
You're hot!
Ugh, I'm so behind. I just caught up on your blog though! Penny's cast is way cute. I totally laughed that the first one came right off. And I think you're super cute and I LOVE the dress! I want one just like that. I'm impressed you have time to sew. I haven't figured that one out again since having four. But it's one of my goals after Christmas!
Post a Comment