Somewhere along the lines my baby turned into a seven year old.
While I know that this happens to most, as a general rule I have informed my children that they are to remain young forever. Gavin is forcing my hand by turning 7, I may have to stand him in time out.
Having your first baby is always such a trip. They are little, they don't sleep at the appropriate times, they cry and eat, and they are yours all yours.

While my labor with Gavin was not ideal he came out just as perfect as can be. He was a blond haired newborn in a hospital full of baldies and brown hair.
And his blue eyes...oh his blue eyes.
Somehow while I was not paying attention my little boy grew up into a 7 year old who wanted nothing for his birthday but an Ipod and a party. His blue eyes talked me into both.
And his blue eyes...oh his blue eyes.
Somehow while I was not paying attention my little boy grew up into a 7 year old who wanted nothing for his birthday but an Ipod and a party. His blue eyes talked me into both.
12 What do you think?:
That looks like a fun party, but man is he really that old?! I cant believe he wanted an ipod either, that really makes him old.
Happy Birthday Gavin!! The circus party is adorable and I love the clown masks!! My kids love Selena Gomez, it cracks me up when Hannah starts singing it.
Might I add that he was without a doubt the cutest baby in the hospital nursery. Amazing party Hannah. I love the colorful cake and the picture of the kids with their masks is... sweet!
Maybe I will just hire you to throw the birthday parties at our house:) Crazy that you have a 7 year-old...crazy!
Oooh la la, how I love a great birthday party! Great job
Oooh la la, how I love a great birthday party! Great job
Oooh la la, how I love a great birthday party! Great job
I remember when he was born thinking he was the cutest newborn I had ever seen. Looking at the pictures now, I stand by that decision. Please don't tell my kids!
He's a cute boy. Can't believe he's 7 either.
I didn't know he was born with blond hair! I mean most newborns have some slight frizz but that is real blond hair! What a sweetie.
I wondered if the circus theme would come around again... love all that stuff! The cake is amazing. Did you just buy colored fondant? I need to get brave and try it.
Lauren: lots of blond hair (his hair reminded me of justin timberlake)
The fondant i colored myself. It wasnt as hard as you would think. Also it is hard not to use the decorations if you have them :)
Hands down you must be the best party planner there is. I don't know that I've ever seen a baby with such perfect, blonde hair. Mine were all either black as can be...or bald.
I am never showing your blog to my kids because they will think I'm an epic failure. I know that it's not true. I'm not an epic failure, but you might just be an epic party planner. You have very lucky kids!
Post a Comment