Thursday, February 09, 2012

Hananuka Day 5 and Another Birthday

When I read the first line of today's card that said "We'd Love to See You Naked" my first thought was "You would."
But when I realized it had to do with shoes...
I was equally pleased.
I love them, but I am also a little undecided as to whether or not I will keep them. I tried them on real quickly like with a skirt to try to decide what I thought. Please excuse the lily whiteness that is my legs. They haven't seen the sun since last summer. Looking at the pictures I am still on the fence.

--Side note--
My Dad turned 60 today.
The pictures I have of us together are in a frame in our office and I was far to lazy to try to take them out. (It is a difficult frame.) Plus, our scanner isn't working so...you get a lazy non-working picture of a picture. I am high tech like that. But don't let that change your opinion of my Dad's awesome 70's style. It is just as cool as you think it is.
Him, me, and that comforter are working it.
Not to be outdone by the couch.
I also have this gem. Which in my opinion takes the cake. (He is on the left)
Although he was a laugh worthy teen it is nice to see that some things definitely improve with age (and lasik surgery).My Dad may have an unnatural love of guns, but he never fails to make me laugh or to make me feel loved.
In my book, my Dad is the bee's knees.

3 What do you think?:

Jaymerz said...

I love the shoes, they are cute!! (ps I also love your Dad and the pictures are awesome!!)

Unknown said...

The shoes are adorable, definitely keep them!

*A* said...

I think the shoes are hot and I thing you're hot! Keep them!