I would like it if we never got the flu again.
I know that that is a pretty big thing to expect...but well...
shoot for the stars right?
Only Canon got it this go round, which is good for all of us.
Not so good for him.
He was layed up for a couple of days. Just laying on the couch, in his bed, on the floor.
One of the days he said that all he really wanted to do was ride his bike.
Who am I to be the spoil sport?
It lasted all of 3 minutes, until he put his head down on his handlebars and said "I just wanna go inside and lay down."
Before he made it inside he had to take a little break in the garage to regroup.
Poor boy threw up so many times that he burst blood vessels in his eyes.
He watched Superman a lot, and got to take naps with his two soccer balls and a barf bowl.
I think it was the Superman movies, though, that really were the cure.
Nothing like being inspired by the Man of Steel to really kick the stomach flu.
2 What do you think?:
Poor Guy!! The flu is miserable!!
It is just so sad when they're sick ... poor guy. And that shot of his eyes ... :(
Post a Comment