If I had a child, whom I had told to not play in the gloves and they did, I most likely would have them stand in time out.
I would not encourage them to do the funky chicken, all the while taking pictures for posterity's sake.
I would teach them that safety is no laughing matter.
If I had a little girl that had a hard time eating her dinner, I would not reward her with an Oreo.
Especially not, if she insisted on wearing her pajama top all day.
I would be happy that she was learning to get herself dressed but I would explain to her that hats are meant to wear in the winter not in the dead of summer.
And she would listen.
Her and her sister.
They would both listen.
(picture of Laney below)
(picture of Laney below)
She would know that stickers are intended for paper.
If I had a little girl that made silly faces, I would probably go with the old adage of Your face might get stuck like that.
Face making would not be rewarded with root beer floats.
If she was having trouble taking naps, I would set up a routine.
Thus always making sure she is in her bed when she falls asleep.
I would teacher her that it is important to be clean.
No one likes a dirty kid.
No one wants to kiss a dirty face.
Then I would give her a kiss, because quite frankly little lips are a weakness of mine.

4 What do you think?:
She is so cute!! I love the picture of her in the bag, did she put the pillow and blanket in there or just climb in with them haha?
What is it about the youngest, we just let them get away with more?! Such cute pictures!
Hilarious post! Thanks for the laugh :)
Andra
That Penny ... I sure like her. I sure like ALL your kids for that matter. I know I tell you this all the time, but it's true. You have some top notch little offspring over there ... I dig em' ... and you. And i'm a total germaphobe, but if Penny handed me that partially eaten slice of watermelon ... I would joyfully accept it. That's quite possibly the greatest compliment I've ever given someone. :)
Post a Comment