Our home is the epitome of an "Accident waiting to happen."
I would like to say that it is not my fault...but truth be told, it is.
These little monkeys came straight from my belly so I feel responsible.
I am, however, going to maintain my stance on Not liking stuff between my toes.
But I will still claim them when they are in the circus a few years from now.
I may even watch from the sidelines with some popcorn.
Because evidently climbing on everything in sight, and dangling close to any edge is not enough for our kids they like to get the rest of the house involved.
I am sure it is some kind of game they have plotted out without us knowing.
To see how much of a mess they could make with out actually making one.
They'll show us why having a 2, 3, 5, and 7 year old clear the table is a bad idea.
2 What do you think?:
My toes ache from just LOOKING at that first picture ... how is that possible? Also, I would pay good money to see your kids in the circus, just sayin'.
They'd be a pretty fun circus act to watch, especially seeing them stack those plates without having them fall...totally amazing.
Post a Comment