I find nothing wrong with walking to the beat of your own drum.
If your drums beat says walk around in PJ's and a back pack...rock it.
Sometimes the beat is Rapunzel.
I can dig it.
I would like to say that we encourage independence.
Even if that independence is portrayed with goggles for everyday wear.
No need to hide behind a bush.
Own it.
Generally I would say that wearing pajamas in the middle of the day would be considered only "half dressed" or the "pajamafication of America"....but if you are insistent...then I am a sucker...and will probably let you have your way.
Because if your Mom chooses to wear some 70's high waisted pants...then what harm is there in pajama bottoms?
Like I said. Walk to your own beat. Boom boom.
Even if it embarrasses those around you.
Which, it probably will.
1 What do you think?:
We do understand each other and these independent little souls that live with us!!
Post a Comment