My blog says that I am out of room for pictures. Quite frankly a blog with out pictures is just a bunch of words. So...has anyone had this problem. Is there a way to get around it or am I tough out of luck and have to buy storage space for my blog?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 What do you think?:
I've never heard of this problem...but it looks like it's rather common. This was one guy's solution: http://50after40.blogspot.com/2012/11/blogger-photo-limit.html
I had that same problem last year. I now upload all my photos to Photobucket and I don't have to pay. You should set up an account with them.
That's kind of funny (kind of) because the same thing happened to me TODAY. I'm not very happy about it. And I'm especially not happy that it didn't happen before April... because then it would have only cost $5 a YEAR which I would definitely pay. Now the cheapest is $30 a year. I guess you can still upload under a certain file size, but I don't really want to resize all my pics either. In the meantime, I am also using photobucket, but it is taking me a million years longer. So if you come up with a better plan, please share!
Oh, I just read that guys post... the thing I read said the pics could be resized to like 2048 pixels and he said 800... and that's a big difference, so I'm not sure!
I also upload all my pictures to Photobucket, works great!!
I also upload all my pictures to Photobucket, works great!!
I tried to post today and it said I was out of space too...guess I'll have my computer husband figure something out.
I've had it happen with some pictures and not with others. It's the size of the photo. So now I just resize all of my photos to web size large (my picture program does this for me) and now they also upload in seconds.
Post a Comment