Monday, September 24, 2007

Laney and Her Blanket





What can I say, Laney loves her blanket. She likes to suck on it. So much so that she was trying to get at it through her crib. That's love.

5 What do you think?:

nickel... said...

Not only is the love for that blanket cute but look at the adorable paint job in her room! Too bad you can't see the teal stripe!

Unguren said...

Cathy you are so good to me. Listen to all that flatery. I won't lie, I love it!

Bailey Bunch said...

Isabella loves her blanket too. She has to have it with her all the time. I have walked into her room on a few occasions to find the same scene as you have posted. Ah, the joys of kids!:)

Megan said...

Super cutie patootie.

Carolyn said...

Oh man, the love of a blankie! Eden loves hers too and she doesn't know we actually have a second one so we can switch them out to wash. Unfortunately Ava has grown attach to her most non-cute blanket of all. Oh well.

Yeah, that paint job is so splendid! And that girlie with those teeth are too cute!

Have you found any new deals at the furniture outlet lately?