Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Not for a Weak Stomach

This video can only be described as well...kinda gross. Laney has developed this new talent (if you want to call it that) and I am not sure how to make her not do it anymore. Any ideas for a bulimic baby?

3 What do you think?:

Megan said...

I think she needs to go to a clinic.

Seriously though...as fun as throwing up is... I'm surprised she does it because it is rather uncomfortable. Silly girl.

erin said...

That's funny that you title it "not for a weak stomach!" I just posted one with the exact same title a minute ago! Luckily, mine doesn't have video or pics!
Poor girl! If she keeps it up, let me know more about it and I could guide in some directions. She may have a sensory issue!

nickel... said...

man...at this rate she will never qualify to sit forward in her car seat!