Well what can I say our family likes to shake it. Sorry that you have to see Blake and Me humiliate ourselves but the kids are fun to watch. Laney even does a little bobbing.
You Ungurens have got the MOVES! Now we just need to track down an all ages kid friendly dance club to unleash your skill during a night on the town! :) Or at least you made me want to come over and have a dance party with you all! Gavin looked like he was even doing a little poppin and lockin in that middle one!
4 What do you think?:
You guys are hilarous... We miss you tons. It's ok to humiliate yourselves especially in front of your kids.
You Ungurens have got the MOVES! Now we just need to track down an all ages kid friendly dance club to unleash your skill during a night on the town! :) Or at least you made me want to come over and have a dance party with you all! Gavin looked like he was even doing a little poppin and lockin in that middle one!
"Poppin' & Lockin'", thanks Cathy. I didn't know the right phrase to describe Gavin's great moves. And boy are they great! I'm impressed.
Aw I miss you more now!!
Post a Comment