I don't really want to preface this movie....Just enjoy!
Oh man! This reminds me of those nowwhat.com commercials! So what happened??? Poor Laney! She is justified in the drama on that one!
Just so every one knows...Laney is OK!
Poor baby! Glad you cut it off before the crying or whatever started... :) Oh and great dancing in the other post. :)
I feel so bad that I'm still laughing! Poor Laney! I love that you could just see in Gavin's eyes, something was going to go down... was that actually an accident????
I had to watch this one more time... I'm still laughing. Again, sorry Laney.
I just did the same thing to Mckenna with my camera... Why do kids have such huge heads?!
Post a Comment
6 What do you think?:
Oh man! This reminds me of those nowwhat.com commercials! So what happened??? Poor Laney! She is justified in the drama on that one!
Just so every one knows...Laney is OK!
Poor baby! Glad you cut it off before the crying or whatever started... :)
Oh and great dancing in the other post. :)
I feel so bad that I'm still laughing! Poor Laney! I love that you could just see in Gavin's eyes, something was going to go down... was that actually an accident????
I had to watch this one more time... I'm still laughing. Again, sorry Laney.
I just did the same thing to Mckenna with my camera... Why do kids have such huge heads?!
Post a Comment