Monday, November 19, 2007

Our Magic Place

Gavin and Laney have a special spot that they like to play. Gavin calls it his "car." Almost daily they get their favorite toys and bring them to this place. Here is Laney bringing her babies. The one on the right is her favorite, the other one just happens to be along for the ride. (That's funny because Gavin calls it the "car"get it...ride:))

A yes, the magic place! Nothing is more special than underneath the sink. They climb in with their toys and play. Sometimes Gavin closes the door which Laney does not like or sometimes Laney just abandons ship early, much to Gavin's chagrin.

Either way they have a great time.



3 What do you think?:

Carolyn said...

Hmm, who would have thought!

I imagined the magical place would have been the broom closet, the bathtub, maybe under the coffee table.

These are cool kids.

Lauren said...

I am impressed it is so clean under your sink! No detergent, garbage bags, nothin'! What a funny place to play.

erin said...

Cute! And Laney's favorite doll looks a lot like Brianna's favorite. We can't go anywhere without it!
I agree that I can't believe how clean it is under your sink...except that it's you and of course it would be clean!!! :) You've always been so organized!