Monday, November 19, 2007

Tis The Season

Our Christmas tree is up! Isn't it lovely! We won't be here for Thanksgiving so we figured what the heck. Plus we believe why not enjoy Christmas for longer?

Yes those are peacock feathers on our tree.

Our soldier stands guard.

Our cute stockings. I cross stitched Gavin and Laney's.

I love these. I got them last year.

3 What do you think?:

Bailey Bunch said...

It is so nice to see someone else who loves Christmas just as much as me and decorating.:) I hope you have a great Thanksgiving as well!:)

Lauren said...

Your tree is so pretty! Do the kids do okay with the fancy ornaments down low?

Carolyn said...

Yeah! Your tree is very cute. I saw Peacock feather tree decorations at Michael's and was thinking how cool they would be on a tree. I love your three green trees too. Thanks for sharing. I'm getting excited to set up our Christmas this weekend.... it will be my FIRST year to really set up and enjoy Christmas at my house! Pathetic.