Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Time

When I think of Christmas I think of all things good...Our Savior, giving to others, the smells, the lights, the Christmas music, Everything that is good in people seems to come out around Christmas time. That is, unless you live in our neighborhood. Someone came and Stole Christmas Lights off of our house. Am I the only one that thinks that might be the rudest thing ever!!

5 What do you think?:

Carolyn said...

What the...!

nickel... said...

What? That is not cool! Not cool at all. But you have to know its because they are just JELOUS of all your Christmas Charisma!!!

Sarah said...

What?!? That is ridiculous! I'm so sorry!

Megan said...

Are you kidding me?? That's ridiculous. Seriously. What is WRONG with people? Well, I must say - it's probably just par for the course when you have the best looking display in the neighborhood...speaking of which - you should post a picture.

Lauren said...

Yikes! I agree that's pretty rude!