My Mom came to visit from Washington this last weekend. She stayed for 5 days and we loved every minute of it. Gavin and Laney were especially excited to have another Grandma to love them and play with them. During her stay we went down to the Bellagio Atrium. (They have it decorated for all the seasons.)
Later that night we went out to dinner with another Grandma. Grandma Dana (Blake's Mom.) We had a fabulous dinner and then some very tasty deserts. Gavin and Laney were grubbing down on the creme brulee..jpg)


We had a lovely time and can't wait till Grandma Miller visits again!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 What do you think?:
I am tad bummed that I did not get to see your mom this trip just because I love your mom! But it looks that you had the best time with her! :) You guys have great grandma's in your family!
And your kids look super cute grubbing away on that creme brulee (hey that rhymed!).
Post a Comment