This is our house. I do realize that some of you know what our house looks like. But for those of you that do not, here is a little tour of the downstairs. Upstairs we will save for a later date.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Come On In
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
14 What do you think?:
Cute home Hannah. Good job.
Love love it! I'll have to copy you when my house is done. We're still working on it. :) I miss your fully stocked and completely organized food. :) You guys should get a shelf-reliance thing. They're awesome. And I love the colors - all of the greens. Very nice! You've inspired me to organize things a bit more. :)
Hey Han! I thought I would take a peek at your blog and see what your family is up to. I love your house it is really pretty. You have always been a fabulous decorator! I love green too. I will celebrate your 7 days of Hananukahwith you. Love ya!
Miranda
Love it. Your kids live with you guys...right? Because dang, that house is perfect!!! Thanks for the tour, can't wait to see the upstairs!
I don't remember the green bench and the green lamp--very cute. And I love the glass lamp/vases? above the table.
Your house has always looked so cute and CLEAN! I love the floating glass vase things in the kitchen! Where did you come up with that fancy idea. Are they hanging from fishing wire? And are those two green pillow with white flowers in the living room the same ones I have had my eye on at Target???
Okay and any one who can post pictures of their organized (and stocked) pantry, is the coolest person in the world. Thus you are pretty darn the coolest!
Your house looks really clean. Must've been cleaning day at the Unguren household. :) It's usually clean... but not THAT clean.
Love you!!
Sarah
how do you keep it so clean? i love the glass lanterns or whatever you call them. they look awesome
I agree with Carly! How in the world does it stay that clean with 2 kids? Come on over and share your ideas!!! Such a cute home!
Okay, so I just took a closer look at your pantry and I want to know something...
The wood shelves are pretty deep, so do those cans of food go all the way back?
They do go all the way back. We have ALOT of food. The thing I like the most is that it is all food that we eat on a regular basis.
The clean house question...We make our kids clean up when they are done making a mess. Plus most of their toys are upstairs and so that is where most of the messes are.
Hi, I'm Carolyn's sister in law. Saw this link through her blog and I must say that you have a darling house. Love all the green accents and especially the floating lights!
I need to know more about the lights as well. I'm loving them. I fully believe in a well stocked pantry. Way cute house.
To answer a question I think a few have asked...the lights above the table I got on sale at West Elm. I thought that since I couldn't have a light fixture there I would do a make shift chandelier. They may still have them on line for those of you that are interested.
Post a Comment