Blake just got the big news that he is now officially a P.E. (In terms that everyone will understand, he is now a Professional Engineer.) This is when you get your own stamp so that you can approve plans.
I didn't know that Blake was an Engineer. My husband is an engineer too. I know he plans on taking the test to become a PE, but first he has to find time to study. Congrats to Blake!
10 What do you think?:
Yeah! What an accomplishment. Congratulations Blake!
Way to go Blake! That is so great!! I'll have to tell my Dad!!
Yea Blake!!! That is so exciting!!! I still have to wait until October before I can take it.
That's awesome! Congrats to Blake! Shane can't take his exam until October either!
Blake is Mike's Hero!!!
Way to go!!
Sarah & Mike.
Congrats to Blake!:) That is awesome!:)
congrats blake! that's awesome
I didn't know that Blake was an Engineer. My husband is an engineer too. I know he plans on taking the test to become a PE, but first he has to find time to study. Congrats to Blake!
Awesome! Mike is jealous... hopefully we'll join the club this spring!
Congrats! Chad's jealous too! We hope to join the PE ranks this year too!
Post a Comment