Monday, January 07, 2008

I Am So Proud

My Husband!

He is so truly gifted. I think that we are all blessed that he shared his talent with us!

6 What do you think?:

Carolyn said...

I tried that myself and only got a headache. Good work Blake. Such talent.

Carly said...

Man, I got a headache just from watching it. Very impressive though. I would be proud too.

Lauren said...

I have never seen that in all my days. Crazy!

Bailey Bunch said...

Ahhh, Blake! We miss him and you guys. Amanda and I were talking about a good time to come and see you guys. We talked about maybe September or October. Are you guys coming up here to visit at all?

nickel... said...

RIght when I thought Blake couldn't get ANY COOLER!

Megan said...

I can do that!!! Blake and I can be crazy eye thingy buddies!!! I saw that once on Americas Funniest Home videos when I was like 10 and i've been able to do it ever since. That's awesome. Now I miss you guys.