The conversation the other night went something along the lines of this:
Gavin: Daddy will you do a favor for me?
Blake: Did you ask if I will do a favor for you?
Gavin: No, will you do a favor for Laney?
Blake: Maybe what is it?
Gavin: she wants you to, and the blender goes eearrrh, and you just mix it and hahahah!
Blake: What? You want me to use the blender?
Gavin: No. Laney wants you to make cookie dough.
I am still trying to figure it out on this end too.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Come Again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 What do you think?:
Too funny! I love the things kids say!
Hey you can't make cookie dough until I bring you over your vanilla mexicana.
That is so cute. His mind probably is working a million times faster than his mouth can voice, huh? I love his face!
What? Made perfect sense to me! :)
I totally understood that. What's wrong with you people? ;)
Post a Comment