When Springtime comes around I feel the need for a little change. So we will say Good bye Asian themed living room hello birds and trees. I love the store Anthropologie. It has such fun funky stuff. I always walk through the store (trying to hold back the dry heaves when I look at the prices) and point out all the things I would get if I had tons of money. They had pictures that look like these but since I can't/won't buy them I made them...so here they are.
.jpg)
.jpg)
And....nothing says outdoors and spring like some sticks in vases.
Lastly we will add a little bit of bright color with these pillows to be purchased at a later date.


.jpg)
.jpg)
And....nothing says outdoors and spring like some sticks in vases.
Lastly we will add a little bit of bright color with these pillows to be purchased at a later date.
8 What do you think?:
Very cute pictures! Well done!
Oh I love spring! Come decorate my house would you? That's one area I don't really take time for!
Yes, I would like to place an order for those 3 original Hannah art works. Just let me know how much it will be. Thanks!
No kidding Hannah! Those turned out amazingly cute! nicely done. nicely done!
Cute cute cute! You are talented, Hannah!
Hannah! Those pictures look great! They totally look like they came right out of Anthropologie. Love the back ground too. Very cute!
OK So your bird one is 10x better than the Anthropologie one!! That's awesome. Seriously. I'm impressed. Let me know when you start selling your work. :)
those pictures are amazing! i love, love, love them!!
Post a Comment