Monday, March 31, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged a while ago and since I am a slacker I am just getting around to it now, so here goes.

#1 What was I doing 10 years ago?
Well, I graduated from Central Kitsap High School and moved to Bothell. I moved in with my friend Miranda and was working at Costco in the service deli.

#2 Things on my To-Do list today.
For Monday:
Go on a walk
Do the laundry
Clean upstairs bathrooms
Wash kitchen floor…if I feel like it.
Make an appointment for my kids to go to the doctor.

#3- What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
I really think that the possibilities are endless. Here are a few right off the top of my head. First buy a car and probably a slightly bigger house. (I would not want a huge house because I want to see my kids and not loose them in a wing of the house.) By slightly bigger I mean that I would like one more bedroom, a playroom, and a office. I would want the closet that was on that movie Overboard…Anyone? I would then buy a boat. Got to keep up with the Joneses right?! Heck I would buy everyone I know a boat. Then I would help anyone that needed it. Lastly I would get a million one dollar bills put them in a swimming pool and go for it. I like to think of this as my Duck Tales fantasy.

#4- Bad Habits?
I am a little OCD. I like things the way I like them. This makes it difficult to help me.

I obsess. If I got something in my head it doesn’t go away until I A.) fix it. B.) change it. C.) buy it.

#5- Places I've lived:
Bothell, Washington
Bremerton, Washington
Provo, Utah
North Las Vegas, Nevada

#6- Jobs I've had:
This just shows how loyal I am:
Taco Time
Costco
Fastsigns (my Dad owns this business)

#7- Things that people don't know about me:
Growing up I would run away from home and hide underneath our front porch. (I was very inventive.)
I can touch my tongue to my nose.
When I was younger my sister would always bet me a dollar that I would do something. I always did what she wanted me to do including: licking a stick of deodorant, snorting 7-up up a licorice straw up my nose, drinking raw eggs (my throat would not let it down), and drinking any other concoctions that she could mix together. I don’t think that I ever got a dollar.
I had a pet pig named Hamelton.
I have already purchased my dream car.
I’m pregnant.
I was told by my jewelry making teacher in High School that he could not give me an “A” for being a social butterfly. He gave me a “F.”

I tag Miranda and Shadoe. Unless you don't want to do it and then that is just fine with me.

9 What do you think?:

Sarah said...

Sneaky sneaky. Congratulations. :) Now we need some details! :)

Carly said...

YAH!!! Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Megan said...

I guess when it's your third you kinda lose the fanfare, eh? Amen,. Sarah...details, please! Congrats you guys! I guess Laney will have to get better at saying "baby" now, huh?

Miranda said...

I love how you snuck in that little suprise!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys!

Mindy Hales said...

Congrats!! Sounds like you are going to have your hands full. Good luck with the pregnancy.

Carolyn said...

Ha ha ha ha ha, good one!

{natalie} said...

holy cow congrats!!! good thing you are teaching laney to say baby! that's awesome, when are you due?

nickel... said...

Yeah! The cat is finally out of the bag! I'm so glad I tagged you now.

Clever...very clever!

Anonymous said...

no wonder you want that extra bedroom. congrats on the third. so much fun. and your little girl working so hard to say baby is hilarious.