Oh my goodness! We have been going to through the same thing at my house. Porter and Tyler both got it at the same time. Then 2 weeks later Blake got it. Last Wednesday I finished Blake's antibiotic and then last Sunday he woke up with it again. I can't seem to get rid of it. I've sterilized my house, toys, etc twice. What the heck! I give up.
Yikes Laney! That is not one of your cutest photographs! :) Are you trying to earn your mom a honorary medical degree with all the doctor's visits you've been chalking up lately?
Uh oh. Too bad Laney. Maybe some of that chocolate yummy you licked off the beater and somehow got all over your face... Just kidding. I'm sorry you obviously don't feel so great. Poor girly.
6 What do you think?:
Oh that is so sad! Reese is on an antibiotic because she woke looking similar to that last week. I hope Laney feels better soon!!
Oh my goodness! We have been going to through the same thing at my house. Porter and Tyler both got it at the same time. Then 2 weeks later Blake got it. Last Wednesday I finished Blake's antibiotic and then last Sunday he woke up with it again. I can't seem to get rid of it. I've sterilized my house, toys, etc twice. What the heck! I give up.
Yikes Laney! That is not one of your cutest photographs! :)
Are you trying to earn your mom a honorary medical degree with all the doctor's visits you've been chalking up lately?
Uh oh. Too bad Laney. Maybe some of that chocolate yummy you licked off the beater and somehow got all over your face... Just kidding. I'm sorry you obviously don't feel so great. Poor girly.
She looks so sad, hopefully it will be short lived.
poor girl. i hate being sick and i hate worse when my kids are sick.
Post a Comment