and messy.
Uhh....the GIANT hand-print on her face is HILARIOUS! She is in the chocolate batter zone!
I agree with Kathy, that hand print is TOTALLY funny. That's the first thing I noticed. I loved licking the beaters when mom cooked. How fun!!!! I bet Laney was a joy to clean up when you were done. ;)
You're a good mom. :)
Beaters are the best. Looks like your kids would agree!
Post a Comment
4 What do you think?:
Uhh....the GIANT hand-print on her face is HILARIOUS! She is in the chocolate batter zone!
I agree with Kathy, that hand print is TOTALLY funny. That's the first thing I noticed. I loved licking the beaters when mom cooked. How fun!!!! I bet Laney was a joy to clean up when you were done. ;)
You're a good mom. :)
Beaters are the best. Looks like your kids would agree!
Post a Comment