Hannah, Laney is a natural beauty she doesn't need makeup. These mothers who are trying to make their little girls grow up so fast!! hee hee Laney is soo adorable and look at that innocent face! I love that they really feel pretty even when they are smeared with lipstick on their foreheads and eyeshadow on their cheeks. She will love these pictures some day. I can't wait to hear about your trip!
2 What do you think?:
Hannah, Laney is a natural beauty she doesn't need makeup. These mothers who are trying to make their little girls grow up so fast!! hee hee
Laney is soo adorable and look at that innocent face! I love that they really feel pretty even when they are smeared with lipstick on their foreheads and eyeshadow on their cheeks. She will love these pictures some day. I can't wait to hear about your trip!
What I think:
Photo #1: Laney is like, "What? What's going on? Did I miss something? What's all this commotion for?"
Photo #2: "Alright, what of it? So what, I like it like this."
Photo #3: This would be her trying to look disinterested and all by her cuticles while she is receiving a lecture.
Welcome back, Hannah!
Post a Comment