Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Two Things I Love

CVS (It is a drug store)I got all of this stuff for $3.03 and I got $26.00 back for my next shopping trip!
&
What can I say...it starts Thursday...can't wait.


8 What do you think?:

Sarah said...

I have a friend who does this all the time (with CVS!) CRAZY! I need to learn how to do it!

Greg said...

Did anyone ever tell you that shoplifting is wrong?

Seriously though, how did you pull that off?

{natalie} said...

we don't have cvs in utah i don't think, but we did in nj. that's a crazy deal. i love stuff like that. and i'll be setting the dvr for thurs night

Lauren said...

Are you a coupon clipper? That is a serious score. Give us your tips!

Samantha said...

I love love love "so you think you can dance." I'm so excited for the new season.

Carolyn said...

Yes, my dvr is so set to record this fabulous show!

And will you please now post step by step tutorials on how to save that much money!!!! Is it only possible at a cvs store? I don't have one.

emoulton said...

I need to know your secret. How on earth did you get all that stuff for $3.03?

Ginger said...

Hi Hannah.....just blogstalking you from the Barlow's blog. :) Honestly, please post a blog with a tutorial on getting money from CVS. We all need that.