The other day while playing with some magazines Gavin got a paper cut. Gavin has a problem with blood. When he saw that his finger was bleeding he started to cry and then started to shake. I am not talking about just some normal crying I am talking about "inconsolable, I just got my arm lopped off" crying. He ended up babying his hand all night.
This morning we wake up and all is well we go down for breakfast and start eating and about half way through his bowl of cereal he starts to whimper. So I ask him what is the matter and he proceeds to tell me that his hand is hurt and that he can't finish his cereal.
It obviously is that bad.

3 What do you think?:
Such a dramatic child...I love it!
Goodness- I hope he never gets a bloody nose or something- that could be very traumatic.
yikes poor guy. better wrap that injury up in a bandaid so he can't see it!
Post a Comment