Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Today we woke up early to get ready for church. When it was time to wake Blake up Gavin came running into the room. This is what he said:
"Dad, Happy Fathers Day. We got you a shaver."
Me: Gavin you are not suppose to tell him what we got it is suppose to be a surprise.
Gavin: "Oh. Dad we got you a surprise. It's a tie."
Blake: "Uh, thanks Gavin."
Gavin: "Your welcome."
What did we get him? A shaver (like "Grandpa's shaver") and a tie.
Even though he spoiled the surprise...how can you be mad at this face?

6 What do you think?:

Katie Snedeger said...

What a cute personality little Gavin has that is such a cute story loved it! And you are definately introuble when he is old enough to date he is way to cute!

Carolyn said...

Oh Gavin, you are so cute. Your dad is one lucky dad to have you!!!

{natalie} said...

so much for surprises. oh well i'm sure blake loved them anyways. gavin is super cute

Mama Thompson said...

Love it...I keep thinking that I only have about one more father's day(if I am lucky) before Dallin kills our surprises. Gavin is such a cutie!

Christensen Family said...

Blake your boy is starting a little early, :) (shaving):)
Happy fathers day.

Carly said...

Nope, you couldn't be mad at a face like that. Way too cute! Mason can't keep a secret for the life of him. If I get anything for Derek, I have to hide it from Mason too!