Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's Done...Kinda


So I finished painting the city scape on Gavin's wall. We are changing his room over so that it is a Batman/Superman theme. Now all I have to do is make a Superman Quilt (I'll post again when I finish it) and we are done.

12 What do you think?:

erin said...

Hannah, that is sooooo cute! I can't wait to see the quilt when you finish it! I have always loved the way you decorated! Very fun!

Miranda said...

Hannah you have always been so talented! How did you do that? I love it and I love the theme. I can''t believe you are making the quilt to. You are just like your mom! Can you come to my house!? I can't wait to see the end result.

Megan said...

So awesome! Does Gavin just love it? He better realize how few little boys have a mom that does awesome stuff like that for them.

Carolyn said...

Uh, yeah, that's awesome!

Natalee said...

Can I hire you as my organizer/decorator when we buy a house? Love your style!

{natalie} said...

very cool! you are so brave to do a whole mural. i'm sure gavin loves it!

Carly said...

WOW!! Mason wishes you were his Mom. WAY TO GO!

Meghann said...

Very cool! Good job.

allison said...

Uhhh yeah, WOW! My kids will never be getting anything close. What a cool mom!

Jessica said...

Wow. I am very impressed especially you being pregnant. I am sure he just loves it.

Lindsey said...

Your talents continue to astound me!!

Mama Thompson said...

and you're 30 weeks pregnant...whatever! I love it!