Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Random

These are some things that have been on my mind:


  • I really dislike Blake's car! (Not to be confused with my car that I love.) It died again...and it keeps doing this. We don't know why. We would love to buy another car that we have been saving up for but alas we have this to worry about

  • We are still keeping our fingers crossed that Blake doesn't get layed off. Business here in Vegas is stinking it up. Most of our friends here are having problems with Layoffs too.

  • This is how many weeks I have left until baby comes. Please, Oh Please let us have insurance for at least that long.
  • Blake made a funny comment the other day and I can't stop thinking about it. He was telling me about a time that we went somewhere together and I pointed out to him that the person in the story was not me. I made a comment along the lines of "it must have been your other girlfriend." And his reply was, "I guess it doesn't matter if it was my other girlfriend because she is not in the memory anymore. It's you now. So you should be happy." I guess there comes a time when reality is not really what happened and just how we remember it.

3 What do you think?:

{natalie} said...

I hope Blake gets to keep his job, it must be so stressful to think about. I love your car it is awesome!!

Lauren said...

Mike told me about the car--that's the pits! Hope it gets up an running without much trouble.

I'm with ya on the layoff scare, except Mike is the very bottom of the totem pole now! At least Blake has been there a year longer. And I had not even thought to worry about insurance for the pregnancy... sheesh! Let's just hope things improve one of these days.

Megan said...

Wow! Ten points for Blake! That was the perfect answer. Good luck with the job...it's hitting everyone right now, we're so grateful for every day that Ian still has his.