Seriously how cute are these letters?! I love them. I just keep thinking of all the things I could do with them. Spell out Laney's name in her room, perhaps spell out Unguren above some family pictures. Oh, the possibilities.Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Letter Me Happy
Seriously how cute are these letters?! I love them. I just keep thinking of all the things I could do with them. Spell out Laney's name in her room, perhaps spell out Unguren above some family pictures. Oh, the possibilities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 What do you think?:
Those are so cute...David makes fun of me because I have letters everywhere, to spell anything I can think of...names, seasons, whatever...I say seek the possibilities and follow!
Hannah...Pu-lease!! You can make those! And better! My sis in law has made us some that say D A V I D and H O M E. You just cover them with scrapbook paper/old sheet music/newspapers/or whatever and add any embellishments(sp?) that you want. If you want me to email you pics of ours I can...but you are so talented, I know you can make them so much awesomer...
I'm with Megan! That's exactly what I was thinking...not only could Hannah make those in her sleep she would make them even cooler!
I do like them- my sister-in-law made letters like that with modge podge and patterned paper- that might be a little cheaper and you could make them to match wherever you wanted!
cool. i love lettering in general though. you could definitely make those w/some modge podge!
Thanks for the link! I really considered getting some until I realized they didn't have and "a" and an "e". Two key letters in the Waite family name. Bummer. Now I might actually have to consider getting crafty myself.
Post a Comment