Gavin informed me the other day that Aunt Sarah has kitties. He also told me that when the baby comes out then I can have a kitten in my tummy and than we can have kitties like Aunt Sarah. Blake told Gavin that in fact Mommy does not carry kitties in her tummy we get kitties at the store. Meow.

6 What do you think?:
Does Sarah even know that is how she got her Kitties?
That's pretty funny- you better get working on that!
i thought you were going to say you got a kitty. too bad. that is so funny. kade always says to me, "remember when I was in your belly???" and i'm like , how could i forget??
I just have to add one more...your comments make me laugh. David is going to crack up about the mat one...
I love the things these little kids say...SO FUNNY!
Aunt Sarah is "pretty" sure that the kitties did not come from her belly......
If you guys want one of them, I'll spare you the "birth" and just bring one when Cannon is born. That way you only have to be pregnant once in 9 months. :)
Post a Comment