Monday, July 28, 2008

  • two months left until baby comes
  • two pounds is all I gained at my last appointment
  • two people coming to help when baby is born
  • two new things is all we have bought for this baby (kinda sad. kinda cool)
  • two little kids that we already have that are not going to know what to do with themselves when the baby is here.
  • two more weeks until I go to appointments every two weeks
  • two hours seems to be my average wait time at the doctor

A couple of things that involve the number two but have nothing to do with baby:

  • two: the number of items that Blake is ordering today that will improve our transportation needs
  • two: the number of naps I am going to want to take today after all of the cleaning I have planned. Wish me luck.

3 What do you think?:

Lauren said...

Wow, that is quite the list! Sorry to hear that you have to wait so long at the doctor... do you have the TWO kids with you? I'll take them if you need a hand!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how fast this is going (for me). :) it's always faster when it's not you who's prego.

erin said...

Two cute! :)