Sunday, August 31, 2008

Superman

I made this to go in Gavin's room. To complete his superman theme.
This is the symbol on the quilt. I knew that the sewing machine was going to come in handy!

Laney of course always needs to be in on the action. She kept asking all night where her superman quilt was.

5 What do you think?:

Hildamae said...

Awesome job. You have got some talent my dear! Wish I was as good with a sewing machine.

Sarah said...

I think you are superwoman! Now I'm ready to see Laney's room! I'm getting ready to put the girls in the same room and redo it completely. I need some ideas! :) Anyway, it looks great!

Ginger said...

You are so talented! You should start teaching a sewing class so the rest of us can try to find our inner creative side like you.

Carolyn said...

What the...? Are you kidding me??? Is there anything you can't do?

Anonymous said...

adorable! adorable! adorable! (oh, and the quilt is awesome too!)