Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You Thought Engineering Was For Boring People...

Today Blake went to the Palazzo Marquee and got to climb up 140 feet in this

to help his friend Mike check a connection for a pylon sign. (Blake specifically spelt out pylon for me so I had to put it in the post. Don't ask me what a pylon is, I have no idea.)

6 What do you think?:

Lauren said...

Hannah, you are so speedy! I stopped at Wright to get something from Mike and he showed me all the pics from their adventure, and then your blog already showcasing them! Hope you don't mind me saying ditto. Sounds like they had a good time.

Lindsey said...

andy says, "that is AWESOME!" we don't do that in texas...

Mama Thompson said...

Blake climbs us scary places hooked up to "nothing"...David stands on street corners and counts cars...hmmmm...

{natalie} said...

i think it's funny he documented it for the blog. classic!

hey will you email me? i have a weird question. natschof@gmail.com

Miranda said...

That is pretty crazy. I didn't know engineers did that kind of stuff. He must not be afraid of heights! Pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!