Tuesday, October 07, 2008

ATREYU!

The other day when I was looking at Canon I made this observation
He kind of looks like the luck dragon Falkor on the Neverending Story. No?!

11 What do you think?:

Miranda said...

Hannah Canon has the SWEETEST little face. I love all of the pictures! Keep them coming! You are so funny, I don't know how you could have even thought of that, but his expression does look like him in the second picture. I hope you are recovering great and that all is well! How nice that your family was able to come and see Canon be born. Everyone looks great!

Mama Thompson said...

I guess it's a good thing I always thought Falkor had a sweet face....How cute is that little Canon!!!!

Sarah said...

Well, I can't say yes to that, just because, it's a dragon!

But man is he such a little Unguren! He looks so much like Gavin and Blake!

Mindy Hales said...

Adorable!!

Hildamae said...

He is beautiful! Looks so much like Gavin. Love it. Congrats my dear, and I hope all is going well.

Lindsey said...

I can see the resemblence-but Canon is just so much cuter!

Carolyn said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. You are very observant. This is awesome. Canon is so cute! He seems to be a pleasant baby from the pictures.

erin said...

Ha ha! Canon is seriously so adorable!!! What a cute newborn! I can't believe how much he looks like Gavin and Laney!!! What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

honestly, it's pretty cute that he looked like this weird dragon thing from one of the weirdest movies of the 80's, 'cause the dragon is really cute.
then there is my odlest son who people said looked like ET, spencer w. kimball and those alian sketches from new mexico. i kid you not.

Ms Jones said...

I want to squeeze him. So sweet. Maleah and I need to take a trip and come see your house and family, and take a trip to see Sarah too. I miss you guys!

{natalie} said...

he's adorable and looks like gavin!