Monday, October 06, 2008

Hello Fancy

For the last week since we have been home we have gotten meals from the Relief Society. All of them have been great. However, the other day a lady in our ward brought over a meal and I won't lie...I was a little shocked. She had made a whole roasted chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, a green salad, some french bread, and this cheesecake.... I didn't know that people did this for meals. It makes me feel a little bad for all the times I brought tacos.

6 What do you think?:

Carly said...

Wow, that is so awesome! Love the cake. Well since we are way cool and live with my parents, I'm sure we will be getting a big fat NOTHING when I have this little guy, so Taco's sound pretty good to me!!!!

Mama Thompson said...

I guess a pan of enchiladas and bag salad just won't cut it anymore...dang it!

Lindsey said...

Good heavens-what will I do now? I can't keep up with that!!

erin said...

Wow! She can cook me dinner anytime!!! That looks fabulous and my mouth is still watering!!!

{natalie} said...

that looks awesome. it is nice when people go out of there way for you sometimes. the roasted chicken sounds good too.

Amber said...

Now I want to know who it was! Looks delicious!