Friday, October 03, 2008

Finally

I have been in a drugged, sleep deprived comatose state so...here is the jist on Canon's birth. Everyone was very excited for Canon to arrive. He had a lot of visitors in the first couple days of his life.
Grandma Jackie was able to be in the operating room and watch him be born. She was also there to help out with Gavin and Laney while I was in the hospital.
Aunt Sarah and her daughter Addison also came from Utah to help out. I am truly greatful for the help that they both were while I was not able to be at home with our kids.

This is Sarah's little girl Addison and the kids. I am sure that you all are wondering how our little Canon looks so dark in comparison to Gavin and Laney. I don't have an answer to that question.

I am doing well and healing like a champ. The c-section was great. Everything is good with the exception of no sleep. However, that will pass...right?!

5 What do you think?:

Mama Thompson said...

Love more pics and stories...now GO TO BED!

thecustercrew said...

Congrats on the new little one. He is a cutie.

Katie Snedeger said...

I love the pics they are so cute! The bottom with all of them is my favorite especially laney and Addy! I'm glad your doing well and had help!

Amber said...

Oh my goodness! He's adorable and so little!

Megan said...

Woohoo and congrats!! I love the top pic with Laney and good luck getting some sleep. It won't take too long...maybe 18 years or so. :)