Thursday, November 06, 2008

Say It Again

Our friend Mark just got a new second job. On Wednesday night we went to the "friends and family" opening. Wonder where he works?

We can't help but laugh at Laney's funny talking.

7 What do you think?:

Maudjean said...

This is Grandma Dana's best friend leaving a little comment. (I usually just lurk or stalk!) But I just replayed Gavin and Laney over and over and laughed my head off! They are always adorable (one of my favorite reasons to go to Vegas!) but especially cute in this video! Thanks Hannah and Blake!!!

Carly said...

Love it! I love how REI is more like a word then letters. And I love that Gavin will say "say it again" and she says it! Super cute.

Anonymous said...

oooh. that's a scary place to have a second job! more money spent at work than brought back home would be my problem.
this is so stinkin' cute. i love how gavin is having her say it over and over and they both think it's hilarious.

Katie said...

Your kids are so funny! I wonder where they get it....hmmm!

Mama Thompson said...

I think Dallin is in love with Laney...he just keeps moving my hands so that he can stare at her and watch her talk...

Mama Thompson said...

I think Dallin is in love with Laney...he just keeps moving my hands so that he can stare at her and watch her talk...

allison said...

How cute. We have a video of Ramona that reminds me of her. Too funny!