That is sooo funny!!! I love the things they say!!
Just laughing...don't know what to say...just laughing!
Funny...cameron has said some funny things too. Gotta love kids!
He's such a funny boy...... I hope I'm NEVER that hungry!!!!
hahahahahahahahagood one gavin
I hope he doesn't yell that out too loud in public!!! :) What a funny boy!
There are actual tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!
Thanks Gavin, you made my day better!Hope to see you at thanksgiving so that I can have a laugh or two!
holy cow that boy is funny. my kids totally missed out on this line of jokes for me so they would just say them to my friends instead. lovely.
Post a Comment
9 What do you think?:
That is sooo funny!!! I love the things they say!!
Just laughing...don't know what to say...just laughing!
Funny...cameron has said some funny things too. Gotta love kids!
He's such a funny boy...... I hope I'm NEVER that hungry!!!!
hahahahahahahaha
good one gavin
I hope he doesn't yell that out too loud in public!!! :) What a funny boy!
There are actual tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!
Thanks Gavin, you made my day better!
Hope to see you at thanksgiving so that I can have a laugh or two!
holy cow that boy is funny. my kids totally missed out on this line of jokes for me so they would just say them to my friends instead. lovely.
Post a Comment