He is adorable and makes me super baby hungry! I just wish they stayed like that for longer. They grow too fast, and then they get a little attitude! Lol, but I love my monkey and can't wait for the next.
He is getting so cute!! Its funny how all babies look alike, and then within just a couple month they get these "little people" faces. What a cute, cute boy.
7 What do you think?:
Have you been reading/watching too much Twilight? He might not taste as good as he looks! He is cute! I can't believe how fast they grow!
I may join you...dang he is cute!
SO cute! I even notice some actual eyebrow pigment now too! Did you have to dye it? ;)
He is adorable and makes me super baby hungry! I just wish they stayed like that for longer. They grow too fast, and then they get a little attitude! Lol, but I love my monkey and can't wait for the next.
If you don't then I will- he's yummy looking!
He is getting so cute!! Its funny how all babies look alike, and then within just a couple month they get these "little people" faces. What a cute, cute boy.
SO ADORABLE!:)
Post a Comment