I am kinda sure that somewhere in there she says shirt, Bellagio, and Grandma Jackie...other than that, I don't know.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
She Sells Sea Shells Down By The Sea Shore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am kinda sure that somewhere in there she says shirt, Bellagio, and Grandma Jackie...other than that, I don't know.
6 What do you think?:
I'm suprised you even got those three things from that.... must be a mom thing. Totally funny.
wow - that's awesome. i love that you can hear blake trying not to laugh and i can only imagine he's struggling just to hold the camera steady.
Yeah...Ian and I were CRACKING UP! That was so great. Do you guys remember when we went to one of the Barnyard games and Emma kept talking about her cow shirt...but she said shirt a little more like Laney does. Aw...sweet memories...
If Dallin was in bed right now, I would have him come translate...I am pretty sure he speaks that exact dialect...
So cute! Seriously I could eat her up for breakfast. I find myself thinking at times that your Laney and my Ava would totally enjoy each other these days. They would "get" each other.
That's hilarious! I'm glad so much family came down for the blessing. Your family is so awesome!
Post a Comment