Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gavin

Our little boy is not so little anymore. Today he turns four years old. But it is nice to know that even though four years have passed some things have not changed.
Gavin has always had such a sweet personality
He loves to read. He still is a little infatuated with boobs. Case in point 1, 2, 3. His blue eyes never cease to amaze me
He makes me smile. Since the day he was born I have loved him. All 1460 days.Happy Birthday!

12 What do you think?:

Ms Jones said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Gavin!

Love: Aunt Ramonah

Can't wait to see you guys!!

Anonymous said...

oh ,man, he is edible. i love his onesie. where'd you get it?

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! Keep blessing everyone with your presence!

Unguren said...

Noelle-
Sarah and Ramonah made those for him. We always got a good laugh and strange looks out of people when he wore them.

Lindsey said...

Love the onesie-he looks a lot like Canon in that picture!

Happy Birthday!

Meghann said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!

Kati said...

Jantzen says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN", and he can't wait to party on Saturday!

Mama Thompson said...

Happy B-day Gavin...and I too love those blue eyes!

Jaymerz said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!!!

Miranda said...

I love those pictures of him. He is sure a cute boy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Carolyn said...

We love Gavin! Happy Birthday!

Lara said...

Happy Birthday to little Gavin, I think he looks so much like Canon.