We had some good weather this weekend so Blake decided to wash the car....
With a little help from the kids.
Of course washing the car turned into playing in the water.

Canon and I were just innocent bystanders.
This picture is a little messed up...but I love it. It reminds me of what it is like on a sunny day. When you walk outside and your eyes kind of sting from the brightness. 
Of course washing the car turned into playing in the water.
Canon and I were just innocent bystanders.
This picture is a little messed up...but I love it. It reminds me of what it is like on a sunny day. When you walk outside and your eyes kind of sting from the brightness. 
2 What do you think?:
i love your yellow car
You own a yellow square back? That is my dream car. I LOVE square backs.
Post a Comment